Please see below specifications and pictures
We are a leading marketer of raw cotton. We export from the main producing regions in the US, Australia, Brazil, India and West Africa to our customers in Asia. Our customers include some of the world’s leading textile manufacturers. Our long-standing and reliable relationships with producers and our efficient transportation networks mean that our customers can depend on the reliable delivery of quality cotton that meets their needs. We have contracts for all grades of cotton with suppliers and farmers all across our supply chain. As a producer of cotton or a ginner, you deserve a fair price for your crop or product and peace of mind that you will be able to weather the ups-and-downs of the market. Our global network and market knowledge provides you with the best options for your grade, volume and delivery requirements. As a manufacturer of cotton yarn and textiles, the quality, price and supply of your raw materials directly impacts your bottom line. We help you manage costs and grow market share so that you can weather fluctuations in the cotton marketplace.All our cotton is checked at origin and guaranteed by certified inspectors.
- Tree Cotton.
- Extra-long staple cotton.
- Levant cotton.
- Upland cotton.
American raw cotton 1BALE=500LBS(About 225KG)
August 01- July 31 Next year
(The Northern Hemisphere)Planting: March-May/Harvest: October-December
Classified by Color Grade, Fiber Length, Uniformity, Strength,Micronaire and others
International Cotton Association
- Working with yarn and textile manufacturers
- As an integrated, global supplier of cotton, we provide the most reliable supply and delivery of product to the world’s textile markets.
- We help textile customers manage costs through customized risk management solutions and comprehensive financing structures.
- Working with ginners and cotton producers
- We are committed to supporting the success of our cotton-producing partners.
- We stand solidly behind our contracts and offer a variety of marketing options that are tailored to the grower’s business objectives.