PETROCHEMICALS TRADING DIVISION
Used In Your Favorite Products
Petrochemicals are an essential part of the chemical industry. The final consumer never sees these chemicals as they undergo several transformations before becoming part of the final product the consumer buys. They play a fundamental role in many areas of our everyday lives from their presence in household goods, electronics, medicines, and leisure to highly specialised fields such as renewable energy or crime detection. Increasing product demands has meant an increase in refineries, plants and consequently jobs meaning the petrochemical industry is an important player in many countries’ economies. 1WEC Petrochemicals business is dedicated to sustainable growth focused on the global physical trade and distribution of polymers, olefins, and aromatic petrochemical products. We achieve this through a combination of physical offtake and marketing agreements, olefin-to-polyolefin tolling, and select partnerships in high-yield strategic assets throughout the petrochemical supply chain.
1WEC’s petrochemical team is focused on supplying a wide range of Olefins, Aromatics, Polymers, Fiber Intermediates, Polyesters, Elastomers aromatics and Fiber Reinforced Plastics as petrochemicals as well as gases heavily used in the midstream and downstream sectors of the oil industry. These products include liquefied petroleum gas, mixed aromatics, benzene, toluene, mixed xylene, styrene, ethylene, methanol and light cycle oil. 1WEC’s team are meticulous in sourcing various key grades commodity from wide ranges of reliable suppliers worldwide. Aliasing with strong counterpart of oil majors network, we have gained a strong uphold of oil market. The strong network, strategically located storage and skilled logistics are translated into effectiveness of supply and value. Ocean Energy experience and understanding of oil market enable us to implement robust management framework against volatile situation.
Strategic Sourcing Partners that provide us with quality materials.
Our competitive advantage is that our management processes are designed to bring value throughout the petrochemicals supply chain. We do this by working with our producer partner’s to optimize their plant capabilities while offering our customers the opportunity to buy from a balanced raw materials product slate at competitive terms with optimum availability and efficiency.
With Pan World presence of Marketing Network, Storage Tanks , Drumming and Distribution facilities; 1WEC leverage on their modern supply chain to provide comprehensive and complete solutions, ensuring satisfaction across the value chain.
Our infrastructure teams have partnerships across transportation sectors (roads, ports, airports, railways, logistics, metrorail, BRTS), industrial infrastructure.
- Ethylene – Ethylbenzene, Ethylene Oxide, Ethyl Alcohol, Ethylene Dichloride, Polyethylenes, Acetaldehyde, Ethanolamines, Ethylene Glycol Ethers, Diethylene Glycol, Styrene
- Propylene – Acrylonitrile, Cumene, Propylene Oxide, Isopropanol, Butyraldehyde, Acrylic Acid, Polypropylene, Phenol, Acetone, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Acetate,
- Butadiene – Styrene Butadiene Rubber, Nitrite Synthetic Rubber.
Monomer feedstock for styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), polybutadiene rubber(PBR),polychloroprene(Neoprene) and nitrile rubber(NR).
- Xylene –
- Paraxylene PX – FeedstockforPurified TerephthalicAcid (PTA).
- OrthoXylene OX – PthalicAnhydride (~90%) , paints, fibreglass, PEN.
- Benzene – Used as Ethylbenzene for styrene production, Used as cumene for phenol and acetone, Cyclohexane, Methyl Diphenyl Disocyanate (MDI), Alkylbenzene & nitrobenzene.
- Toluene – Toluene Disocyanate, Polyurethane. Used in solvent in paints, lacquers, thinners, glues, correction fluid and nail polish remover, printing and leather tanning processes.
- CycloHexane – Used as intermediates for nylon, clothing, tents and carpets as well as thermoplastics. solvent in chemical and industrial processes , substitute for benzene in many applications.
- PDEB – Used for performance plastics.
- LAB – Household detergents including laundry powders, laundry liquids, dishwashing liquids and other household cleaners,coupling agent, emulsifier for agricultural herbicides and emulsion polymerization,individualSulphonators.
- SBR – Passenger car and light truck tyres and truck tyre, retreads,conveyor belts, shoe soles, V-belts, moulded rubber goods , extruded gaskets, hoses, brake & clutch pads, automobile mats, flooring, rubber toys, food packaging, adhesives and chewing gum among others.
- PBR – Tyre treads, tyre carcass and sidewalls, under-treads, cycle tyres, conveyor belts, sportswear, golf balls, automotive components, conveyor belts and shoe heels and soles, flexible rollers and mechanical goods due to its superior elasticity, resilience and abrasion properties.
- Butyl Rubber –
Tyreinner liners, automotive tubes, pharmaceutical closures, ball bladders, adhesives, sealants, vibration mounts, electrical fluids and lubricants.
- PP ( HomoPolymer, Random Copolymer, Impact CoPolymer, RELPIPE)
- PE ( HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, EVA, UHMWPE)
- EDC – Feedstock for VCM.
- VCM – Feedstock for PVC.
- PVC – ( Used in agriculture, buildings/ construction, packaging , electrical / electronics, healthcare & consumer goods)
- Styrene –Feedstock for Polystyrene and EPS.
- PolyStyrene– Used for disposable plastic cutlery ,dinnerware, CD “jewel” cases, smoke detector housings, license plate frames, plastic model assembly kits.
- EPS – Packaging, Insulation.
- ABS – Used for automotive, home appliances, electronics, building & construction, transportation industries
- ThermoSet Resins
- Polyester – Aerospace, Automotive, Sporting goods, Construction, Electronics, Wind energy
- Epoxy – Adhesives, plastics, paints, coatings, primers and sealers, flooring and other products and materials that are used in building and construction applications
- Vinyl Ester –
- Corrosion resistant components and coatings such as tanks, pipes and flue stack linings.
- Phenolic- Automotive, home appliances, electronics, building & construction, transportation industries.
- Polyurethane- Used in production of circuit boards, molded products including billiard balls, laboratory countertops, and as coatings and adhesives
- High Temperature Resins -Adhesives, sealants, and composite resins for applications that involve exposure to elevated temperatures. Such applications include integrated circuit housings, turbine brush seals, capacitors, airframes, radomes, and radiation-resistant structures.
- Aviation – Rotor hubs, wing flaps, cabins, seats and interior panels of aeroplanes.
- Defence – Armouredvests, igloos, military tent houses, helmets, etc.
- Shipping – FRP Boat parts such as Hatches for Speed Boats, Hulls, Jetty, Platform & Structures.
- Mass transportation (rail, metro rail & automativeindustry) – Interior / Exterior of Rail & Metro Rail Coach, Sidewall, End-wall, Partition Panel,Electrical Cubical Panel,Ceiling & Window Panel,Seats,Modular Drop-down / Bio-digester Toilet,Front Mask / Aerodynamic Front End,Driver Cab Interior of Rail, Metro Rail & Locomotives
- Telecom – Telecom Tower,Monopoles,Delta Towers,Anti Climb Guard
- Infrastructure and DisasterManagement – Modular House / Schools / Shelters / Medical Cabins for Disaster Mgt. & Slum Rehab, Walkway Bridges, fencing, barrier walls, Helipad, waste bins and Rebar that replaces SS Bars used for construction.
- Power and Renewable Energy –
- Wind Energy ( Wind Mill Blade, Nacelle Cover,Nose Cone )
- Solar Energy ( Solar Structure, Solar Street Light Poles, Meter Boxes)
- Cooling Tower FRP parts ( Structural Profiles, Decking System, Fanstacks/ Fanrings,Moulded/ Pultruded Gratings, Fan blades, Cooling Water Circulation Pipes, Implant Piping System)
- Oil and Gas– Moulded/Pultruded Gratings,Staircase,Platform,Handrails,Scaffolding,Ladder / Cage Ladders,Partition Walls,Fencing,Cladding,LPG Cylinders
- Industrial/ Municipal Pipes -1500+ Kilo meter of pipes p.a. with fittings (spools, headers, etc.)
- Electrical and Electronics – Ladder / Perforated type Cable Tray & Fittings,Electrical Lighting Poles & Accessories,Die-electric Rods (Epoxy/phenolic base),Bus bars, Insulators, etc.
- Automobile – Front Fascia, Dash board, Seat Pan & Structure, Roof Panels, Floor Module with flooring, Wheel for LMV, Steering, Interior Side Window Panels, Partition Panel, Bonnet Cover
- PTA- Preferred raw material for Polyester.
- MEG – Polyester Yarns, Polyester Staple Fibre, PET resin & PET film, anti-freeze and coolants, adhesives inresins, surface coatings and enamels.
- DEG – Unsaturated polyester resins, polyester polyols, polyurethanes, cement grinding aids & plasticizers.
- TEG – In oil & gas industry as a dehumidifying agent, plasticizers and as an industrial solvent.
- EO – Ethoxylates, Ethanolamines, PEGs, Glycol Ethers & Drug Intermediates.
- POY – Feedstock for textiles.
- PTY – Feedstock for textiles.
- FDY – Feedstock for textiles.
- IDY – Feedstock for textiles.
- PSF Staple and Tow – Used for apparel, home, industrial, technical textiles.
- FiberFill – Sleep / comfort products.
- Short Cut Fiber -Automotive battery, paper, filtration fabrics, asbestos cement sheets, cement based pre-cast products and for improving quality of construction.
- ECF Fibers – Sleep Products.
- PET Textile Evolutions – APET sheets, strappings and monofilaments.
- PET Bottle Review– Bottles.
- PET Film Grade -Polyester Film.
- Technical Textiles – Used for automotive , medical textiles(e.g., implants), geotextiles (reinforcement of embankments), agrotextiles(textiles for crop protection), and protective clothing (e.g., heat and radiation protection for fire fighter clothing, molten metal protection for welders, stab .
- Functional Textiles – Functional textiles are textiles with integrated functions such as temperature control, humidity control.
- Smart Textiles – Used to communicate with other devices, conduct energy, transform into other materials and protect the wearer from environmental hazards.
- Packaging manufacturers.