Gowns / Coveralls / Gloves
Please see below specifications and pictures
1World Energy Protective Apparel Solutions –Selection of PPE is based on the nature of the patient interaction and potential for exposure to infectious material. 1WorldEnergy offers the entire suit of PPE once its requirements have been established as per CDC guidelines for a specific infection control situation.For protective apparel, we offer complete range of PPEs depending upon the selected infection control situation being dealt with. We are distributors, stockists and suppliers of surgical gown, surgical isolation gowns, nonsurgical gowns, procedural gowns, operating room gowns, isolation gowns, coveralls , and gloves from reputed brands. We offer a broad range of styles, features, and levels of protection.
Healthcare workers can be exposed to biological fluids that are capable of transmitting diseases. Those diseases, which are caused by a variety of microorganisms such as, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Ebola Virus, Zika Virus, Coronaviruses and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) can pose significant risks to life and health. Healthcare workers wear protective clothing to protect both patients and themselves from the transfer of microorganisms by blood and body fluids.
- FDA Class II
- Level 4: High risk, to be used, for example, during long, fluid intense procedures, surgery, when pathogen resistance is needed or infectious diseases are suspected (non-airborne).
- FDA Class I
- 510(k) exempt
- Level 3: Moderate risk, to be used, for example, during arterial blood draw, inserting an Intravenous (IV) line, in the Emergency Room, or for trauma cases
- Level 2: Low risk, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab.
- Level 1: Minimal risk, to be used, for example, during basic care, standard isolation, cover gown for visitors, or in a standard medical unit.
– Standard Textile
– Ameri Pride
- FDA Class I / 510(k)
- Disposable / Reusable Gloves
- Level 1 -Examination Gloves used for patient examination in OPD and ICU.
- Level 2 – Medical Gloves used for handling chemotherapy and other agents
- Level 3 – Surgical Gloves used in OT procedures and examinations .
- MOC – Synthetic materials (such as (PVC), nitrile, or polyurethane).
PRODUCT SPECS & INFO
Download Spec Sheets (pdf)
- Surgical gloves – As a leader in the industry, with over 50 years of surgical glove experience, Cardinal Health continually enhances our surgical glove portfolio to provide protection, performance and a broad range of styles tailored to your unique needs.
- Exam Gloves – We are dedicated to offering a clinically appropriate selection of High Use and Specialty exam gloves. Our high-quality products deliver strength, provide comfort and minimize skin sensitivities.
- Clean Room gloves – Cleanroom Gloves are clean-processed and designed to meet the demands of pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech manufacturers in controlled environments, as well as professionals in lab research environments.
- MOQ – 10000 pcs.
- Lead Times – Ready for FOB in 5-6 days from order placement.
- Price FOB China available on serious interest.
- Customs cleared.
- Country of origin – Global Sourcing.
- Logistics Options-
- Direct Charter / Part Shipment Charter / Combo of sea + air
- ASTM F2407
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D5034, ASTM D1682
- Tear resistance: ASTM D5587(woven), ASTM D5587 (nonwoven), ASTM D1424
- Seam Strength: ASTM D751 (stretch woven or knit)
- Lint Generation (ISO 9073 Part 10)
- Water vapor transmission (breathability) ASTM F1868 Part B, ASTM D6701 (nonwoven), ASTM D737–75