Unpacking the dreams
Non-rigid packaging structures used to package and protect products is called flexible packaging. Flexible is since any package or any part of a package whose shape can be readily changed. Common examples of flexible packaging are bags and pouches.
- Product Information:
- We supply all Stand-up pouches, Flat pouches, Rollstock, Gusseted bags. Wicketed bags, Wraps, Others
- Plastic films, Paper, Aluminum foil, Bioplastics, Food & beverage, Heathcare, Cosmetics & toiletries, Others
- All printing technology like Flexography, Rotogravure, Digital printing, Other printing technologies
- Detailed specs available on enquiry.
- MSDS available on enquiry.